About TechniStone® Materials
- About TechniStone® Materials
- TechniStone® material benefits
- Possible usage of TechniStone®
- Technistone - Environmentally friendly Production
- Manufacturing process of TechniStone®
- Good Practice Guide
SCS Global Services - Indoor Advantage Gold
Product compliance is determined by using the reported emission factors calculated during laboratory testing and applying standard modeling parameters for office, classroom, and/or residential environments.
SCS Global Services - Recycled Content
Recycle Content certification is valid only for selected products of TechniStone®, which are certified and divided in 4 categories according to the content of recycled ingredients in the product.
Health Product Declaration (HPD)
HPD provides a full disclosure of the potential chemicals of concern in products by comparing product ingredients to a wide variety of “hazard” lists published by government authorities and scientific associations.
The declaration of performance
The Declaration of Performance is a key part of the Construction Products Regulation. It provides information on the performance of a product. Each construction product covered by a European harmonised standard or for which a European Technical Assessment has been issued needs this Declaration and has to be CE marked.
Declaration of Complience
- Warranty - Technistone provides a 10-year warranty on slabs for interior use.
- Warranty registration
- Product maintenance
- Enter your adress to find out if there are Technistone distributors in your area. - Technistone extensive experience in the manufacture of high quality products resonates throughout its distribution network, in more than 75 countries and across 5 continents.